The openSUSE Conference is the annual openSUSE community event that brings people from around the world together to meet and collaborate.
The organized talks, workshops, and BoF sessions provide a framework around more casual meet ups and hack sessions.
The call for papers for the openSUSE Virtual Conference 2021 is open until May 4. The dates of the conference are scheduled for June 18 – 20, 2021. Registration for the conference has also begun. The registration period is open March 01 – June 20, 2021
Presentations can be submitted for the following length of time:
- Lightning Talks (15 mins)
- Normal Talk (30 mins)
- Long Talk (45 mins)
- Workshop (1 hour)
Tracks listed for the openSUSE conference 2021
- Cloud and Containers: Focuses on cloud and container technologies
- Community: If you want to talk about growing the openSUSE/FOSS community and collaborating with upstream and peer projects.
- Embedded Systems and Edge Computing: Embedded systems are accelerating and every year there are more talks associated with embedded systems and edge computing.
- New Technologies: if you have a talk about a new project or tech you would like to discuss.
- Open Source: If have a topic that centers on FOSS, but doesn’t fall into one of the other categories, select this track.
- openSUSE: Is your talk about openSUSE.
Volunteers who would like to help the Program Committee and/or the Organizing Team can email firstname.lastname@example.org.