Are you passionate about Linux and Open Source? Do you want to tell the world about the newest Linux and Open Source news? Do you have content on a topic that you’d like to share with our audience?
Look no further. You’ve come to the right place. Linuxiac welcomes you to showcase your writing skills and expertise to the world. We are glad you are here!
We’re always looking for new guest authors, and we welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality guest posts to linuxiac.com. In addition, you can join our content creation team to become a permanent writer or guest writer to publish your content.
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the Linux and Open Source fields. In addition, with Linuxiac, you can reach out to a broader audience – we get thousands of visitors daily, which is constantly growing.
Please take some time to review this page, as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for stories about Linux and Open Source in broad, more specifically, with a focus on one of the following:
- Linux News: Has something important happened that needs to be shared? We think we’re doing a pretty good job but are not perfect. We need your help.
- How-tos. We love how-tos. You don’t have to write complicated/advanced tutorials (even if you are allowed), but a tutorial about basic stuff is also welcome. Send us something exciting, and we’ll publish it.
- Open Source Software. We love Open Source and think it is one of the most incredible things to ever happen to our industry, and we like to talk about it. Send your open-source-related reviews to us; we’ll take a look!
Rules and Tips for Publishing
Please consider the following guidelines as necessary while sending your articles to us.
- First, pick the subject or topic that matches the stuff we publish. We accept content in the categories, which you can see in the menu bar of this website.
- Write plagiarism-free and well-structured articles. Additionally, as you know, a picture says a thousand words, so screenshots are always welcome.
- All links in the post should be relevant and quality websites. Promotional and affiliate links in the content will not be accepted.
Of course, the article has not been published anywhere on the web, so please submit an original piece.
The typical publication process will go like this:
- After you’ve finished writing your article, all that’s left to do is to send an email to [email protected].
- Subject “New Article”
- Attach the article to your email in a reader-friendly format, such as
- Your names.
- As soon as you send us the article, it enters our moderation system and checks manually by our team. We’ll review it and provide you with feedback.
- Once we’ve achieved consensus, we’ll create a header image for the article and publish it. We’ll send you a confirmation mail when your article is live on our site.
We reserve the right to edit the content you submit, but this will primarily be done to correct errors, make the content more readable, and SEO optimization.
Do We Pay For Articles?
Please note that we will not pay for your articles. Linuxiac is a volunteer-driven website, and none of the team is paid for its contributions. However, while we cannot pay you for your writing, it’s great exposure to showcase your expertise and online presence to the world.
By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable), and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.